Wednesday, November 30, 2011

YUMA COUNTY (WRAY< COLORADO)

Blessings to you and all that read this blog. If there is anything you can add to this blog with help in getting justice for innocent people and children due to lies and racism, please let me know. There is corruption in the system in Yuma County Colorado! There is an innocent BLACK man locked up from lies! Not because of anything other than being BLACK. From the Sheriff’s office to CPS as well as the Guardian ad litem. These people have taken children from a home where there was no neglect or abuse. There is no physical evidence with the accusations or anything. The one child that started this is with the dad and step mom. The step mom has set the 13 year old up before with lying and causing trouble, because the step mom got in trouble for stealing  SSI checks. The 13 year old is in the house with her molester and others that have records of sexual assaults! Here brother (17) is one of the molesters!! I know there is something that can be done to get Internal Affairs involved with this, as ethics have been thrown out the windows! CBI, FBI, State officials, someone needs to get involved here to see all the things that have taken place and caused an innocent man to be locked up! I will post letters I have sent out to ACLU, State Officials, Washington, FBI, CBI, and other organizations asking for HELP!!!! The letters will post later as I need to black out names at this time of minors. Please post anything you have gone through with CPS or even Yuma County Colorado or Wray, Colorado. Someone has to step up and stop these people from harming anyone else. I as well have called and left messages with news stations in Denver to get something done or have them investigate but nothing has been done as of yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment